Love Norbury has been chosen as a nominated group in the Co-op Local Community Fund and WE NEED YOUR HELP….
By becoming a Co-op member you will automatically help Love Norbury continue its good work every time you shop at the Co-op.
You pay £1 to become a member. This buys you a share in the Co-op, which gives you:
- 5% back to spend next time when you buy Co-op products
- A share in their profits if they do well
- The right to vote on how they do business
For full details please visit the Co-op website.
Help your local community
Every time you buy selected Co-op products from Co-op food stores and other Co-op businesses, they give 1% of what you spend to local causes near you. Love Norbury is now officially a Co-op local cause.
Co‑op Members have helped raise an amazing £20 million for local causes. That means the Co-op have been able to help fund thousands of local projects that benefit communities across the UK.
This is where Love Norbury needs your help…
If you are already a Co-op member Love Norbury would love it if you could nominate Love Norbury as your chosen cause. This means that every time you shop at the Co-op, 1% of what you spend on Co-op branded products will go to Love Norbury and will be spent on local community events.
Simply follow the link and log into your account https://www.coop.co.uk/membership
- You will see a section called ‘Choose a local project to back with your 1%’
- Underneath this wording there is a link titled ‘See your local causes’
- Click on this link and the local causes will come up
- Click on ‘Love Norbury’
- Click on the green ‘Back This Project’ button
- That’s it – you will have chosen Love Norbury as your nominated project – thank you J
2). If you are not a Co-op member you can follow the link to sign up:
Once you’ve clicked on the above link then click on ‘Become a Member’.
This will take you to the sign up page where you need to fill in your details and follow the instructions.
Once your account is set up you can follow the above steps to choose Love Norbury as your nominated project.
You can also get a temporary membership card from the Co-op, which you can then register online.
Alternatively, just pop into the Norbury Co-op store where a member of staff will be happy to help you.